Bell Times/Bus Routes/Parking
|OPENING BELL||DISMISSAL BELL|
|8:30 a.m.||3:35 p.m.|
Who do I call if my child has not returned home from school on time?
- First call the school
- If you do not get an answer, call transportation at 918-833-8100
- Note: buses may run 10 minutes after the posted stop time
We provide bus transportation for:
- Non-transfer elementary students living 1.5 miles or more from their school; and
- Non-transfer middle school or high school students living 2 miles or more from their school.
Buses may arrive up to 15 minutes after the scheduled stop time. Students should remain at the stop up to 15 minutes after the scheduled stop time. If students wait longer than 15 minutes, call 918-833-8100.
If your student attends one of our charter partner schools, please reach out to the school for information on transportation.
- Pickup Procedures
- No Early Release Policy
- Drop Off Procedures
- Student Check In/Out Procedures
- Student & Visitor Parking
- Parents who check out a student must check in with the main office to sign an early release document and provide valid photo identification.
- Only a parent or legal guardian may designate another adult (over the age of 18) to pick up a student early from school. Such authorization must be presented in writing and entered into the District’s emergency contact database. Persons authorized by the parent or legal guardian for early pickup must be able to produce a valid, unexpired, photo identification card.
No Early Release Policy
Parents, please do not request early dismissals for your child after 3:05 p.m. If your child has a scheduled appointment (doctors, dentist, orthodontist, etc.) please show documentation for the release. Thank you for your help with the education of your child.
Politica de no Salida Temprana
Padres, por favor eviten que sus hijos falten a la ultima clase, no los recoja despues de las 2:10 p.m. Si su hijo/a tien una cita (doctor, dentista, ortodoncista, etc.) Durante este horario por favor muestre el documento correspondiente para justificar su salida temprano. Gracias por su ayuda con la educacion de su hijo(a).
Students will only be checked out with written parental notification or calling the attendance desk at 918-833-9603. Parents must notify the school prior to students being checked out or personally come in to the front attendance desk to check a student out.
If it is necessary to leave school for any reason, a permit must be obtained, signed by the parent, doctor and/or dentist and returned when the student returns to school. Students arriving late to school must check in at the front attendance desk.
Enter the parking lot on the west side of the building from 11th Street and park in the large parking lot. The east parking area off 11th Street is designated for staff only.
Students must obtain a student parking permit from the main office for $2. Student parking is in the east parking lot by the stadium/field house. Parking permits must be visible in the front window at all times. Students who go to Tech must obtain a tech/student parking permit in the main office for $2 and may park in the designated area in the west parking lot off 11th Street. Parking permits must be visible in the front window at all times.
East Central High School
12150 E. 11th St.
Tulsa, OK 74128
Early Pick up procedures
- Only persons listed in the student file may pick up students
- All persons entering the building must have a photo ID and report to the attendance office to check the student out.