Back to School
School Starts August 22
We are excited to begin the new school year with your child and their peers!
Attendance and wellness are very important factors in your child's academic success. We consider your child's safety, wellness, nutrition and education our highest priorities. However, we must work together with you to best meet your child's needs. Please review the information below to help your child have a very successful school year.
- Find your bus
- Attendance/Bell Times
- Stay Connected
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Student Grades & Records
- School Safety
- Early pick up from school
- Behavior Guide
Teachers may have specific requests for other items. Below are standard supplies students will use in all classes. Any extra supplies donated to teachers is appreciated. East Central High School receives no supplies from outside agencies. Supplies provided in the classroom are usually purchased by teachers.
1. 4 Composition Notebooks (100 + SHEETS)
2. # 2 Pencils (throughout the year)
3. Notebook Paper
4. Colored Pencils
6. Plastic Ruler
7. 3 Ring Binder
8. Black or Blue Pens
11. Disinfecting Wipes
To view your child’s grades, attendance and other information:
- Parents - Student Grades
- Select “Create Account” and provide requested information
- Sign in using your created account and password
- Student data, including class schedules, will be available Aug 22.
To request a transcript, visit Student Records/Transcripts.
- Visit School Safety
- Includes TIPS for reporting an incident, school emergency procedures and more.
- Make sure your child's school has your accurate emergency contact information.
- Please obey traffic signs and stay alert when driving in a school zone.
East Central High School
12150 E. 11th St
Tulsa, OK 74128